13 Appian Way Cambridge, MA 02138 US
3 month contract
Hybrid - Cambridge, MA
Pay Range: $23.10-$24.10/hr
- High School Graduate
- Accounting experience/knowledge
- Tech savvy
- Higher Education industry experience
The AR/AP/Payroll Clerk provides administrative and financial support and processes transactions related to accounts payable, travel expense processing and reimbursements, accounts receivable, or payroll. Requires timely and accurate data entry and or processing. Identifies and researches or escalates issues. Interacts with other members of financial operations or customer service teams, suppliers, or university faculty and staff as appropriate. Follows standard practices and procedures.
- We seek candidates with some accounting experience/ knowledge.
- This role involves administrative and financial support, handling transactions related to accounts payable, travel expenses, reimbursements, accounts receivable.
- It requires accurate data entry, and interaction with various stakeholders.
- Additionally, in terms of soft skills, the following qualities are essential: good organizational skills, attention to detail, and effective time management skills.