6755 W 100 N Delphi, IN 46923 US
Client Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
On-Site – Delphi IN
Hours: 8-5 EST
Industry: Agriculture/Food & Beverage
We offer a stable work environment with growth potential. We reward our team members with compensation and benefits above the competition, including three health care options (including an HSA), two dental options, two vision options, a very competitive 401(k) plan (with two different company match components), and several other supplemental benefits (including a generous tuition reimbursement program
-Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Industry Experience (Protein -pigs, agriculture, food and beverage)
- Knowledge of US GAAP, reporting requirements, as well as IFRS framework & principles, financial analysis techniques, and budgeting/forecasting processes, financial/cost analysis, and budgeting/forecasting skills.
- Experience with a Business Intelligence (BI) Tool
Looking for a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to join the Finance & Accounting team for one of our best agriculture clients. The incumbent will understand the realities of working in a dynamic & complex role as a part of a team that embraces continuous improvement as we continuously evolve our operating model and position the business to optimize long-term and more immediate market opportunities.
This role will be primarily responsible for actively supporting financial analysis from a P&L, balance sheet and cash flow perspective. The role is high exposure across the business, including having financial oversight for pricing and costing across the portfolio and collaborating closely with the Operations function to drive value creation.
As we drive improved analytics and automation across the organization, this role will be crucial in actively participating in these initiatives and integrating improvements and new processes into the day-to-day business to ensure long-term sustainability. Having a passion for continuous improvement and creating best-in-class processes is essential for success in this role. You must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to reporting accuracy and detail. You will play a key role in guiding functional or operational management on critical financial issues and decisions. Therefore, working with data and know-how to translate that data into meaningful analysis is crucial.
- Provide key insights, including market movements and analysis to the business and to management.
- Develop and report on company KPIs and provide key insights and commentary.
- Provide significant input into the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Support the Operations and Sales functions to ensure performance and profits are being maximized.
- Support digital transformation initiatives, including identification and implementation.
- Develop financial analyses, forecasts, and plans to support the long-term strategic business decisions of the organization.
- Provide support for senior executive presentations.
- Evaluate actual monthly results for reasonableness, variance to plan, prior year, and prior estimate including partnering with business unit leadership to understand their financial performance.
- Identify trends and improvement opportunities and suggest corrective actions for implementation.
- Special projects and business support as needed.