225 Bush St, Flr 17, San Francisco, CA 94105 US
Hybrid – 2-4 days in office
Pay Range: $30 - 32
2+ years of admin experience
Tech/start-up industry experience
Experience supporting a sales team
This is an extremely fast-paced opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious professional with some previous Executive Assistant and g suite experience. This role will be supporting a handful of leaders remotely and in-person in our San Francisco office, working closely with a team of EAs as well. The workload will be mostly event planning, logistics coordination, supply and swag ordering and support of your EA teammates. QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced or start up environment.
- Experience with G-suite in a professional setting.
- You have stellar verbal and written communication skills, including client-facing communication.
- You provide stellar administrative support and you’re committed to your growth and development.
- You are the most organized person you know.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges and are eager to do self-study to get ahead.
- You’re intensively driven and proactive.
- You know how and when to escalate issues to your manager or partners across the org.
- Provide full support for a handful of leaders remotely and in-person in our San Francisco office, working closely with a team of EAs as well. Your days will include calendar management, booking travel, expense reports, team (virtual) events/offsite events and any other tasks needed to maximize team productivity.
- Provide weekly updates to your manager on your projects, questions, and progress.
- Schedule internal and external meetings; follow up with venues, catering, and guests to confirm and support preparation of meeting materials.
- Facilitate communication and organization between teams.