Epic Ambulatory/Cadence Manager
1301 Punchbowl St. Honolulu, HI 96813 US
This position joins a non-profit organization that takes pride in a healthy work-life balance allowing a hybrid work schedule. The organization has 2 community connect hospitals and 100+ clinics. The Manager will oversee a team of 19 Analysts that is established with well-versed leads to ensure success.
- 5 years in Epic and coming from an Analyst background – Amb or Cadence
- 3 years of Epic Management experience (this is a fast paced and lots of direct reports)
- Excellent communication skills, Project Management capabilities is a must, takes self-initiative
- Has done employee evaluations, lead meetings, project management, budgets, hiring/firing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- This Manager will need to be onsite for the first month to get to know the team and will gradually move to remote on Oahu, preferable in Honolulu
- Relocation Assistance is available