Downers Grove, IL 60515 US
Perform activities related to the project Ambient Air Monitoring Program to include:
- Perform work in accordance with the project Health and Safety Program
- Be responsible for calibrating hand-held air monitoring equipment
- Maintenance of PAH time-integrated sampling units, which include, but not limited to brush changes, motor changes, single and multipoint calibrations
- Collect and replace time integrated samples from stations on assigned days.
- Complete all corresponding field sheets and chains of custody.
- Prepare time integrated samples in preparation for the following work day on assigned days.
- Collect real-time air quality readings.
- Prepare, and label all time integrated samples for shipment to the laboratory
- Other duties as assigned such as gaging wells, preparing hydrographs, collecting soil and treatment system water samples, etc.
- Previous experience performing similar tasks.
- College Degree in environmental science or similar field preferred.
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30 and Hazwoper training preferred (not required as will train).