Environmental Remediation Project Manager
Exton, PA 19341 US
Start Date: ASAP
Location: 440 Creamery Way, Suite 500, Exton, PA 19341
Pay Rate: $80-90k – depending on experience
Travel: Local travel to job sites
Relocation Assistance: N/A
Education/Certifications: Bachelor of Science in Geology, Environmental Science, or a related field required. Professional Geology Certification preferred.
Years of Experience: 5-10 years of experience is the sweet spot
Work Schedule: M-F standard hours
Interview Process: 1st call with HR – Meeting with HM – Onsite - OFFER
Company Selling Points: Great employee tenure, everyone enjoys working together, they provide great flexibility to their employees.
- Candidates can be seasoned geologists with project management responsibilities in their current role.
- This role will have client facing responsibilities so soft skills are important
• Oversees a portfolio of diverse environmental projects and supervises technical staff.
• Manages client interaction and financial and resource allocation.
• Provides senior project oversight and expert technical input on complex projects.
• Reviews and approves project related documents and deliverables.
• Evaluates subsurface characteristics for remediation projects, remedial system design, and regulatory negotiations.
• Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads.
Skills and Requirements:
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree in geology, environmental science or a similar scientific major.
• 5 -10+ years of related experience. Experience should include: investigation, reporting, remediation, and management of retail petroleum work or handling large volumes of a similar type work. Experience with Underground Storage Tanks (UST & LUST) and working knowledge of Pennsylvania's environmental regulations are required. Phase I/Phase II, report writing, client interaction, and supervision experience a must.
• Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate that they have been able to maintain an account for an extended period as a result of client satisfaction.
• Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, and client service skills
• Professional Geologist certification (Pennsylvania) is preferred