Environmental Field Technician- Richmond, VA
2000 Trenton Avenue Richmond, VA 23234 US
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies and site-specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Demonstrated ability in primary job functions (ER, MTC, Remediation, Asbestos)
- Requires minimal task specific supervision
- Self-sufficient in handling personal paperwork (expenses, timesheets, etc.)
- Understands basic safety concepts and adheres to requirements