The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Environmental Field Technician- Allentown, PA
710 Lloyd Street Allentown, PA 18109 US
Posted: 05/30/2023 2023-05-30 2023-07-03 Employment Type: Contract To Hire Job Category: Environmental Job Number: 565931 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
Our client is seeking an Environmental Field Technician for their Allentown, PA location. They are a premier environmental and emergency services company in the Eastern United States. You will be working for a renowned company that works on big projects like the East Palestine clean up in Ohio to the Chemtool chemical fire in Rockton.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies and site-specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Demonstrated ability in primary job functions (ER, MTC, Remediation, Asbestos)
- Requires minimal task specific supervision
- Self-sufficient in handling personal paperwork (expenses, timesheets, etc.)
- Understands basic safety concepts and adheres to requirements