Environmental Consultant - Emerging Contaminants
Dallas, TX 75067 US
Our Client, an industry leader with a reputation for excellence in providing environmental consulting, engineering, compliance, and technical field services to clients in diverse market sectors, seeks a Seller Doer/Consultant to support the growth of environmental projects throughout the country.
Revenue Target: Our selected candidate will identify and grow new client relationships with oil & gas, industrial, power & utility, and/or commercial clients across regional service area and support growth of existing clients and collaborative team members. Year 1 revenue expectations for this role: $300,000 to $500,000 in net revenue across various markets and services execution. 2nd year expectations of >$500,000 in booked net revenue.
• Applies industry knowledge to lead initiatives that support environmental service line growth, sales, program management, and project execution.
• Oversees diverse project growth efforts focused on oil and gas pipelines, electrical transmission lines, renewables, permitting services, site characterization & remediation, PFAS and Emerging Contaminant Consulting, Ecological Services, including various mitigation credit offset programs, Vapor Intrusion, mitigation, and management, Air Quality, Brownfields services for developers and legal firms, etc.
• Supports program & project management for high visibility / large-scale projects, including project definition, assessment, permitting, data management, and compliance support.
• Manages the development, negotiation, and administration of environmental related contracts.
• Leads bid and proposal preparation for environmental opportunities, working closely with operational and technical leaders applying financial standards and operational processes to ensure highest quality submittals.
• Conducts sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients, including participation in industry trade organizations, publication of thought leadership papers in technical publications and industry groups (i.e. ITRC, SURF, etc.)
• Generates leads and develops new business opportunities through networking of existing and prospect clientele and industry relationships
• Must work in a collaborative environment with other business development, sector, program, and operational leaders. Team Player mentality is essential.
• Willingness to travel as needed to support business needs including industry trade shows, events, and technical meetings locally and nationally.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Environmental Science, Ecology, Geology, Environmental Engineering or related field.
• 15+ years of industry experience with 5+ years of experience generating leads, creating proposals, conducting sales presentations, meeting sales goals, and directing project work execution.
• Must possess excellent communication and technical writing skills.
• A proven record of accomplishment with client development and revenue generation, as well as have established industry and regulatory contacts.
• Professional certification or license is a major plus. (PE, PG, CPG, PhD, etc.).