The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Engineering Process & Quality Manager
150 Innovation Dr # D, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Direct Hire/Perm Job Category: Other Job Number: 552007 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Responsible contact person for the management representative of the BA Group for BA USA
- Maintaining BA USA specific guidelines and processes with the responsible senior and executive management of BA USA and the environmental/ health & safety responsibles.
- Support for management representative for maintaining the group-wide management system documentation.
- Defining and supporting executive management and departments documenting and achieving quality-related targets of BA USA.
- Ensuring process adherence for BA USA, among others by conducting internal audits.
- Supporting external audits.
- Support for implementing and monitoring the certified standards for BA USA (e.g. EN 9100, ISO 9001)
- Tracking of corrective actions (plan, monitoring, check) within BA USA.
- Information of the executive management of BA USA concerning the effectiveness of the management system
- Support of the continuous improvement processes. Actively drive internal improvement projects and process optimization.
- Introduction of new employees of BA USA into the management systems and management systems documentation.
- Conducting a regular management review report for BA USA as well as a monthly reporting of agreed KPIs of BA USA to the management representative BA Group.
- Participation on regular exchange meetings for the QMRs of the BA Group and moderation of lessons learned meetings for BA USA.
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 and EN 9100 quality standards
- Trained internal auditor acc. ISO 19011
- Experience in the preparation and performance of internal audits
- Experience in manufacturing, automated machinery, and/or aerospace desirable
- Adherence to QMR tasks
- Ensuring certification standard BA USA
- Identification of improvement potentials for BA USA
- Monitoring of the KPIs
- Contact person for customer in case of QM relevant requests
- Coordinate Process resp. BA USA
- Excellent knowledge of quality management
- Solution-oriented working method
- Readiness to act as a link between different departments / sites
- Strong organizational skills (time and task management)
- Independent and accurate work
- Communication skills and team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to perform
- Organisational skills
- Sense of responsibility