Electrical Engineering Professional Career Level
501 N Broadway St Louis, MO 63102 US
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering Professional Engineer (P.E.) License or the ability to obtain the your PE within 6-months from hire.
- United States Citizenship.
- At last 10 years of experience working in building electrical systems.
- Working knowledge of Revit. Attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork.
- As part of our team, you’ll have the chance to work on projects that bring innovative solutions to our clients’ challenges locally and worldwide by providing a range of skills as part of an integrated building services design.
- Our skills include power system planning, power distribution, lighting design, fire and life safety systems, vertical transportation and construction coordination.
- While working in this role you’ll be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously including design and perform calculations for lighting systems and associated controls, prepare load analysis for different stages of design, prepare drawings detailing the system designed, prepare basis of design report for the project, prepare and document Energy compliance calculations and forms, select equipment and fixtures for use in the building and coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines and architects.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise; serves as an expert within own discipline. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify different solutions; guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- May lead functional teams or projects.