Electrical Engineer III (Robotics Hardware)
One Apple Parkway Monte Vista, CA 95014 US
- Design and development of power electronics, analog circuitry, AC/DC power supplies and adapters for computer systems.
- Development of products to achieve international EMC and safety approvals.
- Troubleshooting, evaluating, and testing power electronics in a lab environment.
- Working with and managing suppliers/manufacturing partners.
- Interfacing with multi-disciplinary product teams.
- Schematic capture.
- Review and Manage PCB layout design.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years overall experience needed.
- Must have solid EE fundamentals - strong analog design skills.
- AC/DC power supply design and development experience.
- Extensive power electronics lab testing/troubleshooting experience.
- Good knowledge of ATE systems.
- Experience of design characterization process.
- Must have hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification and manufacturing support.
- Must have experience of involvement in high volume products from beginning to end and dealing with contract manufacturers.
- System application of power supplies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5 - 10 years of experience
- BS/MS EE or equivalent