Electrical Design Technician
2501 NE Century Blvd. Hillsboro, OR 97124 US
Our client is looking for an Electrical Designer in Hillsboro, OR who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business. Join our client and you’ll have the chance to work on multi-discipline projects including semiconductor manufacturing, with a focus on Tool Installation and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for well-known clients around the world. You’ll thrive as you perform computer-aided drafting and design of electrical power distribution, lighting and communication systems for our client’s advanced facilities. Our designers form the core of our tool install delivery team and are responsible for delivery of complex tool packages in coordination with engineers and design leads.
Here’s what you’ll need:?
- High school graduate or equivalent with 10 years’ experience in related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with at Least 5 years’ design experience
- Familiarity with one-line diagrams, riser diagrams, electrical plan view drawings
- Knowledgeable in cable management and tray routing
- Have knowledge in application of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
Ideally, you’ll also have:?
- Working knowledge of Revit or similar 3D BIM software
- Experience with Semiconductor facility, Data Center, Mission Critical or similar industrial facility
- 2-year Associate’s Degree in relative field such as electrician, instrumentation & controls, construction
- Experience as a lead designer or design manager