The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Electrical CAD Technician
312 SE Stonemill Drive, Building A, Suite 145, Vancouver, WA 98684 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-07-03 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Engineering Job Number: 564307 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Mastered basic commands of at least one type of CAD system (ability to occasionally use higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines)
- Highly-motivated and possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to apply client standards to drafting practices
- Work with vector and raster drawing files in AutoCAD and Microstation
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for review
- Provide accurate accounting of time spent on projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with clear expectations and timelines
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deliverables
- Ability to take direction from and work collaboratively with individuals at all levels in the organization in a team environment
- The duties described above are the general nature and level of work to be performed but is not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required for the position
- Supervisors or managers may ask to perform other duties as needed and/or required
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional drafting experience)
- High school diploma and course work in drafting technology or specialized CAD certification.
- Drafting certificate or Associate's degree in computer aided drafting is desirable.
- The drafting position will require strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills, as well as demonstrate the ability to function in a team environment.
- Responsibilities include revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions.
- The candidate should be able to learn and follow company and client drafting standards and procedures.