9201 State Line Kansas City, MO 64114 Kansas City, MO 64114 US
Location: Kansas City, MO
- HS diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of office/clerical experience
- MS Office (proficient)
- College degree
- Industry experience
Will provide professional level administrative support for department management to ensure continuity of daily department functions and operations by collaborating and guiding the Department Management in providing and presenting administrative department information. This position coordinates with department management to provide solutions in executions of department and business line needs.
- Facilitates the dissemination of information to the department and project teams as part of the overall communications and department management process.
- Resolves questions regarding the department; research and provide appropriate answers.
- Prepare and present meeting notes, presentations and tables utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other programs.
- Develop procedures pertaining to departmental and business line requirements and assist in the development of business initiatives for the department.
- Monitor department deadlines and benchmarks and support presentation of monthly progress reports covering action items and progress updates.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site meetings for the department. This may include: department orientation and Raining, stakeholder meetings, management meetings, periodic reviews, etc.
- Manage and coordinate the required training programs and records for department personnel in conjunction with the corporate training department and project requirements to ensure compliance.
- Assemble and analyze information involving business plans, and financial reports, resulting in the final plan submission.
- Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the department are conducted within established budgets.
- Prepare a variety of communication including emails, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes. • Responsible for handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Provide cross Raining and performance feedback on additional Department Assistants.
- Coordinate department related issues and complaints, such as operational resources, work stations, space assignments and supplies, and follow up that resolution has been obtained.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum two years office/clerical experience.
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Some college coursework preferred.