One Boston Medical Center Pl , 1st floor Boston, MA 02118 US
3-month contract, extension possible
- HS diploma or equivalent experience
- One or more years of related data entry and/or administrative experience
- Microsoft Office (proficient)
- College degree
- Experience in healthcare operations
The Data Coordinator for Service and Operations is responsible for day-to-day administrative operations supporting various lines of business. The specialist will be responsible for collecting and entering data and maintaining accurate records, triaging inquiries such as voicemails, or emails and routing them to the appropriate line of business, entering and updating information into WellSense databases, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Triaging voicemail messages and routing them to the appropriate business area
- Assembling and mailing welcome letters to WellSense providers
- Data entry of various sorts into WellSense systems and spreadsheets
- Performing tasks related to returned mail
- Merging documents to create PDFs and ensure correct storage
- Triaging and replying to emails from the Community Partners program
- Maintaining HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or the equivalent combination of training and experience is required
- Associate’s Degree is preferred
- One or more years of related data entry and/or administrative experience are required
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) experience
- Experience in healthcare operations is preferred
- Detail oriented: skill in filing, sorting, entering, and posting data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented, excellent proof reading and editing skills
- Typing skills: an average of 40 words per minute
- Ability to work OT during peak periods. (Non-Exempt Positions)
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort required. No or very limited exposure to physical risk.