Customer Service Manager
6958 Sierra Court Dublin, CA 94568 US
Onsite: Dublin, CA 94568
Pay Range: $80 – 100K
Degree and three or more years of related experience (or combination)
Strong background in Customer Service
Previous supervisory experience
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing superior leadership and service that meets or exceeds all internal and external customer demands and needs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead by example; strengthen customer loyalty by coaching customer service representatives (CSR) to build positive relationships and handle day-to-day requests.
- Monitor CSR adherence to established customer service standards: response time, phone greeting, and out-of-office messages.
- Work with CSRs to achieve personal development and performance goals; help train new CSRs and provide input for performance evaluations.
- Handle escalated complaints and resolve customer problems and concerns.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP Systems.
- Support Team Leaders and CSRs when dealing with conflict or difficult situations; work to resolve issues and determine when Sales / Operations leadership needs to get involved.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of constructions, plant capabilities/limitations, and operational procedures by teaching CSRs as questions and troubleshooting arise.
- Work with corporate and plant leadership to implement and align CS initiatives with plant operational goals and growth strategies.
- Confirm charges, pricing, and miscellaneous charges. Add necessary price breaks to existing quotes.
- Bring forth ideas to expedite orders, resolve issues, cost absorption confirmations, etc.
- Implement and manage standard CS performance metrics; research CS non-conformances and take corrective action.
- Interview CS applicants; administer and evaluate assessments; make final selection decisions for CS job candidates.
- Duties may be changed, or additional duties assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential task satisfactorily. The abovementioned requirements represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree and three or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous supervisory and/or customer service experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, PowerPoint.