Creative Project Manager
900 Chelmsford St Lowell, MA 01851 US
Location: Lowell, MA or Weston, FL
Pay Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
The in-house Creative Experiences team is looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our team of designers, writers, project managers, editors, producers, and account managers.
Organization skills and ability to learn quickly will raise you to the top of our list. This role requires cross departmental collaboration, and the ability to multi-task while working well with a variety of personalities. Communication skills are an essential trait as is being well-organized with the ability to self-manage and prioritize projects. You will review requests submitted by internal stakeholders in the Marketing Department and align with the appropriate creative resources when creating the project in Workfront. Efficiency and the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment will make the right candidate successful in this role.
- Collaborate with account managers, internal partners and creative teams to define project deliverables, goals, timelines, budget
- Manage project timelines: monitor workloads, create project schedules, maintain job files, track and monitor progress, and route projects for direct mailers, HTML campaigns, tradeshows, video, etc.
- Schedule and attend project kickoff meetings and troubleshoot/set expectations regarding timelines and resources
- Coordinate with creative and other team members to monitor ongoing progress, adjust timelines when required, proactively identify project issues, assist in issue resolution, and provide project updates to manager, team members, and project owners
- Schedule teams that are internal and remote, contractors and vendors.
Requirements & Skills:
- Adobe Workfront experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Creative agency experience is a plus