Apple Park Way Monte Vista, CA 95014 US
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: Up to $73.94 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Reporting to the communications team, the copywriter will concept + execute content storytelling, as well as lead the charge for written assets including but are not limited to product copy, social media copy, campaign copy, talent-driven content and internal/external decks. You will also help build a strategic POV on how we can develop a stronger brand voice across a variety of platforms.
- Understand, develop and enhance tone of voice to be used across brand assets, especially at it relates to product launches.
- Develop brand tone and oversee implementation of brand voice across different social platforms (with the ability to understand differences in style as it relates to each app).
- Ensure brand tone is consistent across all areas of the business.
- Collaborate with creative team and cross-functional partners on a variety of assets, keeping the business strategy top of mind.
- Responsible for writing in all mediums including internal decks, product briefs, seeding copy, brand guidelines, manifestos, talent communications and other internal creative projects.
- Support PR deliverables including brand messaging and storytelling, ensuring consistency across all messaging for integrated campaigns.
- 5-8 years of copywriting at least
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Experience writing copy of multiple lengths, for multiple platforms and purposes
- A comprehensive understanding of youth culture
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing timelines
- Solid organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to professionally manage editorial feedback from many sources and remain focused on delivering the most efficient, communicative messaging possible
- Understanding of social media content and trends
- Experience writing copy for social media or for consumer electronics is a plus