Construction Manager: Distribution
1 Lincoln Ctr Villa Park, IL 60181 US
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 10 years experience with construction management in the electric power industry.
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management. High level of knowledge about distribution.
- Some duties include:
- Manage site safety including performance of safety audits,
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk down,
- Provide scheduling input,
- Review/Manage Scope Change requests,
- Assist with managing material availability,
- Manage adherence to prints, standards.
- At least 10 years of construction manager experience, Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA safety policies (helpful),
- Knowledge of safety policies,
- Electrical utility experience (highly desired).
- Supplier will provide cellular phone, air card (Internet), laptop, Base PPE (Class E Hardhat, Safety Glasses, FR Clothing, FR Safety Vest, Steel Toe Work Boots).