Apple Park Way Monte Vista, CA 95014 US
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: Up to $80.70 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Interactive is looking for a Communications Strategist to join our well known media client for a 3-month contract role.
Our client's Services Internal Communication and Engagement team inspires and connects Services employees worldwide to their purpose, culture, business, and one another. We’re looking for a collaborative, creative, and results driven Communications Strategist to build and execute effective and meaningful global communication strategies and employee campaigns.
To be successful a Communications Strategist, you should be high-energy, strategic, proactive, highly-organized, and able to thrive in a fast paced, complex environment. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely is a requirement. You will be, at different times, a writer, editor, critical/creative thinker, storyteller, Keynote designer, and project manager. Success in this role depends on the ability to build strong partnerships with internal partners, and strike the right balance between strategy and execution. We are looking for someone with a strong background in internal communication, and experience managing employee engagement initiatives. Experience with event production, content production, and video production are a plus.
As a Communications Strategist Contractor on the Service Internal Communication Engagement team, you will develop, lead, and support innovative internal communication campaigns and programs designed to help keep our Services employees informed, connected, and engaged. You will lead projects from concept to realization, partnering closely with leaders, People Business Partners, business leads, internal partners, and various other teams. The ideal Communications Strategist strikes a balance between strategy and execution. They should be comfortable building a strategic brief for an All Hands meeting, crafting a story and messaging for a leadership presentation, working with stakeholders to craft a meaningful speaker session, drafting content for a monthly newsletter, building plans for organizational announcements, and more
- At least 6-8 years in employee or internal communications
- Experience drafting strong strategic briefs and executing successful, complex communication strategies and campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to draft content and messaging for a range of internal communication channels, including employee emails, newsletters, speaker series, Keynote presentations, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to plan and drive projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with and managing creative teams (design and writing) and the creative development process — preferably in an internal communication, marketing or advertising agency setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization and implementation skills
- Structured/analytical thinker with outstanding attention to detail
- Shown success in leading international collaborations
- Innovative, with a critical/creative thinker attitude
- Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of management
- Ability to work independently, able to work a flexible schedule, and embrace change and ambiguity enthusiastically!
- Strong leadership with emphasis on collaboration, proactive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- Strong project and program management skills, with the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relentless curiosity and a passion for using storytelling to create experiences.
- Ability to sell ideas and create buy in for ideas and direction
- Event management experience a plus