Civil Engineer IV
1300 E 9th St Suite #500, , OH Cleveland, OH 44114 US
Our Client is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to be based in their Cleveland, OH office location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Senior technical resource may serve as technical advisor for team
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff' s specific area of expertise.
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high quality cost effective work by others.
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables.
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Uses expertise in all steps of completing discipline component of PS&E package.
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings.
- Prepares technical specification sections.
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer license in the State of Ohio and/or other states with the ability to obtain an Ohio license within 6 months
- Required to travel (up to 25%)
- Valid driver’ s License
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in developing site/civil plans and drawings, including advanced experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D: Create Civil 3D surfaces & grading; process and evaluate raw survey data; create alignments, profiles, sections, and pipe networks
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
- Master’ s degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, with a desire to work in a dynamic and fast pace deadline driven environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients and coordinate among multi-disciplinary design teams
- Demonstrate the ability to develop
- Technical and design documents
- Following client and local and/or
- Federal code requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with standard engineering practices, construction, and operation techniques, principles, and procedures associated with industrial facilities
- Familiar with federal and local construction and environmental permitting requirements