Civil Engineer- Sports Field Specialist
130 E Chestnut St Suite 401 Columbus, OH 43215 US
You will assist in the design of natural and artificial turf fields, tracks and tennis courts at all levels of competition, including K-12, Collegiate and Professional Sports. The civil engineering practice areas also includes design projects in wide array of markets sectors such as site development, public utilities, water resources, broadcast infrastructure, master planning and pavement management.
· Prepare and review designs and specifications for civil & sports field projects
· Prepare and review construction documents and permit submittals
· Coordinate with other design disciplines, e.g., architects and engineers
· Document design changes and communications
· Manage small to medium sports field projects and engineering tasks
· Assist with the management of project delivery, invoicing, and financial performance
· Assist with the development of scope, budget, & schedule for new sports field projects & tasks
· Maintain excellent client relations
· Conduct on-site inspections as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, or related field, from an EAC/ABET accredited program.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam passed (plus)
- 5 to 10 years of relevant design or construction experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) or ability to obtain within 12 months of employment (plus)