Business Operations Project Manager
1 Apple Park Way Monte Vista, CA 95014 US
Schedule: Onsite Tues/Wed/Thurs
Pay: Up to $65.95 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Interactive is seeking a Business Operation Project Manager to join our Fortune 50 client on a 40 hour a week, 6 month contract.
This Business Operation Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the channel program operations footprint comprised of more than 200,000 stores worldwide. You should have a passion for technology and must be comfortable working alone as well as in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Being proactive and a self-starter is a must for this role.
Business Operation Project Manager Key Qualifications
- Track record of managing the implementation of a project/initiative, in a cross-functional environment, including successful implementation of at least one consumer-facing project
- Experience in determining and planning for change impact to key stakeholders in implementing a project.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication with presentation skills across project and leadership teams
- Inquisitive, attention to detail, and quality of output with strong organizational skills
- Comfortable with large volumes of data
- Required proficiency in the following: Keynote and Excel
- Experience with Apple Software, Hardware and Services
- Retail experience a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience involving project coordination & communication
- Track and communicate project statuses for in-store technology program readiness and implementation activities for in-store technology initiatives.
- Bridge the gap between the technical team and in-store technology from a CX standpoint.
- Track deployment and expansion of in-store technology initiatives.
- Prepare documentation and user guides shared with Channel partners and field staff for successful implementation of in-store technology programs.
- Create go-live communications and change management materials.
- Plan and facilitate regular status meetings between worldwide and regional teams.
- Assist in refining internal processes to optimize how initiatives are tracked across the team