2995 Red Hill Ave Costa Mesa, CA 92626 US
• Develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed in a timely manner and meets expectations.
• Ensures program/project schedules are maintained and up-to-date.
• Partners internally and externally to make e? ective business decisions.
• Recommends process e? ciencies and enhancements to eliminate potential process gaps. Streamlines and strengthens current operational processes and internal controls when building future work? ows; incorporates leading practices in future state work? ows.
• Participates in education of management and front line sta? on the e? ective application of process management methods and continuous improvement concepts and how to apply and actively use them in their daily work
• Participates and able to facilitate meetings with interdisciplinary teams guiding the group to appropriate and useful outcomes
• Creates data collection processes that assist in extracting data and optimizes statistical e? ciency and quality
• Develops and implements key department performance indicators and other data analyses; works with data and performs analysis to identify and report to leadership opportunity areas and e? ciency
• Performs other duties as assigned
Two years’ experience in related? eld
Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable with large data sets and modeling
Strong experience in Microsoft O? ce Suite applications
Intermediate Power BI knowledge and ability to create complex dashboards using several data tables linked to sources like the data warehouse.
Previous experience in performance/process improvement projects including but not limited to Lean, Six Sigma methodologies
Advanced training or experience in performing statistical,? nancial and strategic analyses.
Experience managing healthcare-related projects and familiarity with healthcare provider industry Experience with Qlikview, EPIC
Education: Bachelor’ s degree in Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Business/Healthcare Administration or other related? eld.
Preferred: Master’ s degree in health-care related? eld
?*CO candidates may not be considered