Hybrid Boston, MA 02109 US
As a Benefits Analyst, you will play a critical role in supporting our organization's employee benefits programs. You will be responsible for analyzing, implementing, and maintaining various employee benefit plans to ensure they meet the needs of our workforce while staying compliant with relevant regulations. Work with internal and external stakeholders
Analyst to analyze to execute deliverables. Examples:
1. Complete setups for vendors and benefits plans
2. Complete setup processes with benefits plans (like HSA and Commuter plans)
3. Working with vendors to coordinate membership cards and user support
4. Diagnosing and resolving issues post-go-live
- Ideal candidates will have 10 years of experience, and have worked in an M&A environment working on combining benefits packages between 2 distinct companies.
- Execution oriented, not strategists.
- Must be comfortable with achieving goals under tight schedules.