The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Assistant Public Involvement Specialist
1064 Greenwood Blvd. Ste. 300 Lake Mary, FL 32746 US
Posted: 04/13/2023 2023-04-13 2023-07-06 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Construction Management Job Number: 555814 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- The Assistant Public Involvement Specialist will support senior public involvement staff on a wide variety of communication and public outreach services for our clients.
- This includes developing programmatic and project communication strategies and developing communication and public outreach plans to make our clients successful.
- Assist in coordination of communication and public involvement activities on major projects. · Assist with developing project communication strategies and developing communication and public outreach plans. ·
- Assist implementation of strategic outreach plans and processes.
- Elements of these plans could include social media, video production, newsletters and fact sheets, Website content, telephone information lines, news releases, public meetings, open houses, comment forms, mailing lists, and response to public inquiries. ·
- Assist with materials development, event logistics, attending and participating in public meetings, logging inquiries on public information hotlines, and data management. ·
- Participate in proposal development and project presentations. · Provide graphic support for promotional initiatives and award submittals. ·
- Run and distribute reports in the Stakeholder Management System ·
- Assist in organizing and managing project information files and coordinating the interchange of project outreach information to project managers and clients. ·
- Ensure compliance with company and site safety policies. · All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or a related field from an accredited program required.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA strongly preferred.
- Completion of a master's degree in a related field may be substituted for one year of experience. ·
- Prior internship or related experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint). ·
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills. ·
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. ·
- Design/presentation software experience a plus. ·
- High level of attention to detail. ·
- Valid driver's license required.
- In addition, must meet standards to qualify for and maintain the Company's vehicle driving privileges as outlined in the Company's Motor Vehicle Safety Policy.