Assistant EHS Compliance Specialist
1431 Opus Place, Suite 400 Downers Grove, IL 60515 US
- The Environmental Services (ENS) Global Practice of our client is currently seeking an assistant Environmental Compliance Specialist to support our Chicago and Midwest operations.
- The position requires strong regulatory and technical understanding of facility and corporate-level environmental permitting/compliance support, including environmental multi-media compliance auditing, environmental site assessments, developing and preparing Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) plans and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs), hazardous waste management (RCRA), and federal and state EPCRA reporting.
- This positional also requires experience with Phase I Environmental Site Assessments or environmental desktop reviews.
Yes, there may be travel, maybe 15-20% of the time.
Could you personal car, rental or fleet vehicles
Must be fully vaccinated since candidate might be working on multiple projects and each site have different requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science or related degree from accredited program.
- Minimum 3 years related consulting experience providing professional environmental services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to conduct technical research, expand technical knowledge basis, and remain current on new regulations and market trends
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work within a Team framework
- Report writing experience