6755 W 100 N Delphi, IN 46923 US
On-Site 5 days a week – Delphi Indiana
Hours: 8-5 EST
Industry: Agriculture / Food & Beverage
We offer a stable work environment with growth potential. We reward our team members with compensation and benefits above the competition, including three health care options (including an HSA), two dental options, two vision options, a very competitive 401(k) plan (with two different company match components), and several other supplemental benefits (including a generous tuition reimbursement program
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or Masters in Accounting
- 7 + years of Accounting Experience in manufacturing environment
- Agriculture, Food & Beverage industry experience
Planet Professional is seeking an Assistant Controller to lead and direct our corporate accounting functions. This position will develop and maintain accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The selected individual will work with the Corporate Controller and act as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them of current budgetary information and working with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization.
- Audit the work of the accounting department.
- Manage the accounting procedures of the company and ensure compliance.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborate with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.