1902 North Sheridan Rd., USNC0801 Peoria, IL 61604 US
- Archive materials (such as charts, letters, or slides)
- Able to archive, classify all materials, prepare indexes and inventories for efficient access.
- Must be knowledgeable about both digital and traditional archival procedures
- Placing donor charts in boxes. (boxes will require assembly that is very easy)
- Ability to communicate effectively, including reading, writing, and typing English.
- Must be able to follow directions
- Strong data entry experience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Successful archivists are adept at deducing the condition of documents and other materials
- Use problem-solving skills to minimize damage and choose the best storage methods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1 year or equivalent experience