20 Oxford St. Cambridge, MA 02138 Cambridge, MA 02138 US
Location: Cambridge, MA
- HS Diploma
- Administrative coordination experience
- Customer service skills
- Higher Education industry experience
- Bachelor's degree
The position requires strong customer service skills, good judgment, outstanding organizational skills, detail-oriented, adaptable, good written and verbal communication, takes initiative, and follows through on projects.
- General administration, front office/customer focus, website updates
- Coordinates and has direct responsibility for a program, project, event or program.
- Creates and implements administrative systems to manage area of responsibility.
- Serves as main source of information, effectively responding to inquiries from potential customers, participants, academic collaborators.
- Prepares and maintains records, reports, budget and plans. May maintain a web page, website, or program materials.
- Requires 2 to 3 years of related experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Able to plan, prioritize, and track work.
- Basic or better proficiency on common office software.