The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative and technical support for programs and , STE 700 Madison, WI 53703 US
Essential Job Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Monitors and processes workflows related to affordable housing programs, with emphasis on activities related to Housing and Urban Development (HUD) contracts; assists with Tax Credit monitoring tasks and management review documents.
· Performs entity administration; maintains databases, spreadsheets, and systems to make sure all information is accurate.
· Scans and indexes documents into electronic systems.
· Prepares, proofs, and edits documents, templates, labels, and forms; assists in developing presentation materials when needed.
· Participates in analysis of selecting/implementing new and existing software and formulating/modifying new and existing policies, programs, and procedures.
Education, Training and Experience
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. AND 3 years of relevant experience; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
· Valid Driver’s License Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge and Skills
· Proficiency with computer software, Microsoft Office, and the internet
· Data collection and research methods
· Database management principles
· Basic filing and recordkeeping principles
· Proofing and editing of written correspondence and presentation materials
· Attention to detail, and ability to troubleshoot for process improvement
· Customer service principles
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
· Successful prioritizing and management of work projects