21 Arlington Ave. Charlestown, MA 02129 US
Contract – 9 months
Pay Range: $18-$20/hr
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook 365, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel
- Experience working for a government and/or municipality
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the department through the duties outlined below.
- Responsible for scheduling, document control, and office administration and organizational needs.
- Research projects, drafting documents, and routing for documents for approval.
- Collects and analyzes data and information and provides leadership with a course of action.
- Receives and manages incoming calls while recording accurate messages.
- Controls maintain and provide a reference system for all employee history within the assigned district by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains office supply inventory by monitoring the stock to determine inventory levels and confidential employee records.
- Evaluates new office products and provides recommendations to department leadership.
- Verify receipt of goods and provides documentation to Accounts Receivable.
- Handle lost and found.
- Provide support to the department as required