Administrative Assistant / Specialist
East Hanover, NJ 07936 US
Professionally and effectively provide Sr. Administrative Assistant support to the Integrated Marketing department with minimal supervision.
Successful candidate must be a team player who can handle multiple assignments while proactively reaching out within the organization to find solutions, anticipate needs of manager, have excellent attention to detail, and function as a partner.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for: heavy calendaring, travel arrangements, processing expense reports,, arranging video conferences and internal /external meetings, writing staff meeting minutes with action items, and proven ability to learn new technologies.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and securely handle critical material with all levels of management, in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills required for interaction internally and with external partners, ability to lead by influence, and design and improve admin processes.
- May be responsible for composing correspondences and communicating information on behalf of manager.
- Build and prepare routine presentations/memos/reports for approval; the ability to work with financial/budget headcount. reporting systems to provide tracking reports is required
- Handle approval and authorization process on behalf of supervisor for purchasing; exercises pre-determined spending authority.
- High School Diploma is required, Associate's Degree or Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Experience working with an executive level manager strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Superior attention to details
- Demonstrated accuracy and speed in the use of standard office tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with supervision in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to be resourceful, obtain information from the Intranet, learn new software programs quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills (team player)
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skills
- Organizational policies and procedures is a plus.