Accounts Receivable Analyst
3451 Plano Pkwy , Suite 3200 Lewisville, TX 75056 US
Responsible for efficient and effective collection of Commercial Accounts from various customers foreign and domestic including hospitals, surgery centers, physician practices, DME companies, and distributorships.
- Timely completion of all corporate wide and departmental training
- Understand, promote, and demonstrate Compliance adherence.
- Demonstrate effective interactions with peers and management; maintain effective communication lines/methods; engage management to help in solving problems as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle a larger collection assignment while consistently meeting personal and team collection goals.
- Responsible for managing and resolving assigned tasks in timely and effective manner through oracle and other systems and processes.
- Consistently meet or exceed personal and departmental quality and productivity standards on a consistent basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate follow up on open aging accounts based on documented timelines
- Escalate account issues to sales and business partners per documented timeline and process
- Research, communicate and escalate as needed all invoice disputes in a timely and effective process
- Complete collection calls and correspondence (fax / mail) as required for resolving aging balances.
- Verify and understand contract & billing requirements for all customers as needed to resolve account balances.
- Work with customer and internal partners to resolve missing / invalid / incorrect purchase orders.
- Review unpaid / disputed balances for final resolution per process that all collection efforts have been exhausted and recommend appropriate send to collections, write off or reversal for approval.
- Knowledgeable of all work instructions, processes, guidelines and policies; engage team leadership as needed for additional training or questions.
- Work with contracting team, customer service team, and leadership for account escalations needed to resolve account disputes.
- Share knowledge amongst peers and management; proactively suggest process improvements.
- Identify and report account trends or issues to management and share learnings with team members.
- Review assigned accounts to ensure that account requirements, special processes and guidelines are followed.
- Strong understanding of all work instructions, processes, guidelines and policies
- Proactively suggest process improvements. Utilize process knowledge to assist in documenting the ideas/requirements.
- Assist peers with account resolution as needed.
- Promote and exude a positive work environment.
- Regular attendance required.