5 Giralda Farms Madison, NJ 07940 US
Location: Branchburg, NJ
Pay Rate: $23-25/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking an Account Coordinator to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Core responsibility is to manage MLRC submissions from initial submission through approval to distribute (ATD); and to maintain weekly Client status reports.
- Assist the brands by helping to support the development of specific promotional materials and programs. Initiatives range from print projects such as brochures, detail aids, and flashcards to digital projects such as websites, videos, and social media posts.
- Manage budget-related processes such as assisting in developing and sending estimates, forecasting project costs into the client budget, and inputting actual billings. All of this is done on an ongoing process throughout the month.
- Manage literature orders and deliveries for conferences. This includes working hand-in-hand with brand counterparts, corresponding with sales reps, and the literature warehouse. Key skills for managing this process are being solutions-oriented and customer-service focused.
- Coordinate and maintain network of internal and external resources appropriate to the successful completion of program objectives.
- Prepare conference reports and other correspondence necessary for effective project communications.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of department databases and history-archiving systems.
- Coordinate traffic and delivery of all promotional projects, including slides, brochures, advertisements, and website content. Ensure that deadlines are met, and quality is maintained with guidance and oversight of Account Supervisors.
- Independent management of medical, legal, regulatory and compliance (MLRC) submissions.
- College degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or related field.
- Agency and/or admin experience is a plus.
- Experience with Veeva Vault and ProofHQ is preferred.
- Must be proficient with the Internet and MS Windows (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and have multi-tasking capabilities, with the ability to prioritize.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and possess the ability to work well with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with excellent time management and follow-through skills.
- Must be resourceful and have creative problem-solving skills.
- Have a positive attitude, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment.