Mechanical Project Manager
5101 Florin Perkins Rd Sacramento, CA 95826 US
- Managing all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects and ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- Supervising and mentoring select project managers and assistant project managers on your team.
- Actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting, and production for assigned project(s).
- Planning, Estimating and scheduling resources to meet project milestones.
- Acting as liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Managing project related correspondence and documents through designated document management system
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of related project management experience with an HVAC contractor, required; commercial/industrial experience.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.
- Estimating experience with Timberline and Procore, preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Project