Visual Marketing Designer
San Francisco, CA 94103 US
Pay: Up to $65 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for a Visual Marketing Designer to join our well known technology client in a contract role.
What you’ll do:
- Work through complex design problems to create beautiful editorial solutions within the web, social and email space
- Think and design laterally across key communications channels
- Design at a systems level, where components can be re-used and built to scale, optimized across different screen sizes and devices
- Single-handedly develop pixel-perfected graphic assets and images
- Iterate quickly and communicate ideas across various levels of fidelity, with the ability to receive feedback constructively as well as provide feedback to other’s work
- Collaborate effectively with engineering teams, cross-functional partners (like Marketing, Insights, Analytics, and Product Design), as well as with Creative leadership
- Minimum of 4+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrable experience in concepting and delivering complex design solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail. You master craft, composition, imagery, typography, iconography and color
- Strong editorial design skills. You have an eye for photography selection and combining imagery
- On top of current cultural trends. You follow the latest news in design, music, art fashion and tech
- Talent for articulating ideas. You command the room when presenting your work to cross-functional teams and executives.
- You have excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Experience working quickly and efficiently. You are keeping up with the pace in a lightning-fast startup environment and have the ability to address and prioritize multiple projects
- Master of design tools. You are fluent with Figma & Adobe Suite.
- Strong After Effects skills