UX Writer - Video Apps
1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA 95014 US
- Working closely with Product Design leadership to develop design visions and strategies.
- Developing and presenting design solutions that coalesce narratives and storytelling around customer insights, data, business requirements, and brand values.
- Working on feature development, naming, user flows, product logic, and education.
- Boiling down complex systems into coherent, concise, and compelling narratives, interface copy, user experiences, and brand strategies.
- Working with cross-functional partners and senior leadership to define our product roadmap.
- Spending time with QA, Legal, and Localization teams to ensure content appears properly for every audience.
- Addressing feedback and improving performance of our content and customer experience.
- Have an unrelenting passion for user-focused product experiences.
- Are curious about every piece of a user journey, from error states to success criteria.
- Oscillate between left- and right-brained writing, from storytelling to systematic thinking.
- Know how to work with and create wireframes and functional specs.
- Are interested in proposing what’s right only after exploring why everything else might be wrong.
- Develop well-informed points of view, while also remaining open to adjustments based on input from others.
- Can write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word with input from multiple team members.
- Think long-term, but act quickly.
- Are comfortable managing several projects simultaneously.
- Deliver passionate and impactful presentations at all levels of an organization.
- Dream about positively affecting the lives of millions of people, and like waking up to the responsibilities that come with that.
- Have an inexhaustible attention to detail.
- Enjoy contributing to and implementing style guides and shared nomenclature across various services.