UX Researcher IV
Remote Location Bell Gardens, CA 90201 US
UX Researcher IV
As a UX researcher on New Product Experimentation team, you'll have the opportunity to partner directly with a single, tightly integrated pod with significant freedom to operate with the time, people and space necessary for conceiving, building and launching brand new products. Research is paramount to this organizations success - formative research is needed to identify the right latent needs or problems in the world to tackle with product solutions, iterative design research is needed to mold early product ideas into testable prototypes, and creative evaluative research is needed to improve and prepare those products for market.
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.