UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr. Project Manager
Atlanta, GA 30326 US
The UKG Sr. Project Manager provides leadership and organization for key operational and strategic business projects involving Infor applications. The UKG Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for planning and leading project teams during implementation, upgrade, or redesign projects. There will be a strong focus on quality assurance, risk management, and effective communication to ensure client projects are completed successfully, in a timely fashion, and within budget.
- The Sr. Project Manager will participate in pre-project planning, designating, and managing project resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed the entire way.
- This is all done within the confines of our client’s goals and vision for the project while leveraging the company’s methodology.
- The UKG Sr. Project Manager partners with business owners, team members, and other key personnel to plan, develop and manage key operational, technical, and strategic business projects.
- The Sr. Project manager must be able to independently create a complex project and risk plans by analyzing the business needs and understanding how to partner and prepare for Infor software implementation, upgrades, or redesign projects.
- Ensuring project plans and related activities support key organization business objectives and major deliverables.
- Responsible for managing project budgets and reporting.
- Effective communication throughout the project lifecycle leveraging various communication methods and tracking tools to ensure identification and management of risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities, dependencies, impacts, escalation channels, budget, and project documentation.
- Define and validate requirements/specifications within the project scope.
- Manage Statement of Work through the project lifecycle to ensure all contracted deliverables have been achieved.
- Responsible for creating and delivering overall project status reporting to executive management.
- A high degree of organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines and various priorities.
- Project Management experience successfully leading and managing complex operational and strategic business projects involving UKG’s suite of products.
- Knowledge and/or experience with UKG Dimensions, UKG (Kronos) Workforce Central
- Proven collaborative leadership, effective negotiation, interpersonal, partnering skills, and stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent business analysis, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Executive level communication skills: being able to get buy-in; delivering executive level project briefings (both written and oral); connecting with leadership and giving and receiving direct feedback.
- Must have strong hands-on experience in the preparation of all project management documentation, including plans, project financials (including budget forecasting and management), meeting notes, and presentations.
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver with minimal oversight.
- Excellent organizational skills with an expectation of routine project and task management.
- Proficiency with PC tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet).
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience preferred.
- Project Management Professional PMP Certification preferred.
- Understanding of business fundamentals in healthcare preferred.
Travel will be required depending on the client and project needs.
A combination of home office and on-site client work environment.