Treasury Operations Analyst
5301 Headquarters Dr Plano, TX 75024 US
We provide payment processing, liquidity, cash management and bank relationship management services for our properties. Job Summary The Treasury Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of treasury operations while providing excellent customer service to all assigned properties and vendors.
- Overall responsibility for bank accounts and banking activities.
- Initiate online electronic fund transfers (i.e., wires, ACHs, account transfers, book transfers).
- Research and resolve payment processing issues and bank modification.
- Fund, research and resolve Returns and Overdrafts.
- Monitor the Treasury inbox and respond to inquiries promptly.
- Assist designated properties with banking research requests.
- Review daily cash position of all assigned bank accounts and alert leadership of any cash shortfalls and work to resolve them.
- Monitor and decision Positive Pay exceptions.
- Generate property’s monthly bank statements.
- Administrate online banking access to the Company.
- Back-up for other Treasury Analysts and cross-trains in all areas of Treasury.
- Communicate effectively with banking partners and internal stakeholders.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- A is a leading, global hospitality company with a growing hotel portfolio representing more than 1,500 properties in 50 states and over 20 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels.
- As a top hospitality employer, we are a great place to unlock your future, providing unparalleled opportunities for you to reach places in your career you might have never imagined were possible - more opportunities to help create memorable experiences, ways to succeed, and great people to inspire you.
- Company is based in Plano, TX, with additional corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San Clemente, and Washington D.C., Birmingham and Glasgow, UK, and Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Monterrey, Mexico.
- After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan