The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Transmission & Distribution Superintendent - Outage Sequencing
: 800 Cabin Hill Drive Greensburg, PA 15601 US
Posted: 03/08/2023 2023-03-08 2023-04-26 Employment Type: Contract Job Number: 549305 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Develop Outage Sequence Plan and documents per team standards.
- Coordinate with CAD Designer to create outage sequence drawings.
- Coordinate with internal and external Engineering, ROW Solutions, Construction, Commissioning, Communications, and Outage Coordination groups to ensure a feasible sequence is developed.
- Attend and participate in walkdowns to:
- Confirm validity of clearance points and practicality of proposed Outage Sequences
- Assist Project Development Project Manager with scope discussions.
- Develop specific checklist for each walkdown with assistance of project team.
- Present outage requests to Project Management Team, meeting PJM outage submission requirements
- Requires working directly with TSO and RDO when applicable.
- Revise outage sequence documents for changes to outage dates, clearance points, scope per request of Project Managers
- The Outage Sequence Lead is involved through the end of construction.
- Provide input, where applicable, on construction methods and options for alternate construction methods
- Meet schedules by driving completion of deliverables.
- Accountable for documenting all meetings and discussions regarding project constructability.
- Meet and correspond with clients or outside personnel to develop relationships with key client points of contact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of substation field experience preferred.
- Experience writing switching orders and using EMS is a plus.
- High attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication skills and professional etiquette