Training Program Coordinator
600 Washington St. Boston, MA 02111 US
Contract – 1 month
Pay Range: $20.65-$21.65/hr
- Knowledge of Work Simplification Methods
- Proficiency with a relevant Learning Management System (LMS)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Zoom, SharePoint and OneDrive.
The incumbent will provide comprehensive administrative support. For service delivery of training programs/curriculum and provides quality customer service to staff at all levels.
- Support a collaborative environment in the successful implementation of CSD programs/services, achievement of goals, and large scale events such as orientations and graduations.
- Coordinate scheduling, virtual platform/location/facility, materials, logistics and data management for trainings and programs.
- Perform all related activities in the Learning Management System (LMS) platform including course management, attendance, reporting and troubleshooting while ensuring accuracy and data integrity.
- Help ensure all events and sessions are entered into the CSD shared calendar.
- Provide courteous and professional customer service and maintain collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Host or proctor CSD events and sessions on behalf of CSD when needed.
- Communicate with participants as requested.
- Proficiency or experience with a relevant LMS, and Microsoft Office 365 products including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Zoom, SharePoint and OneDrive.