Technology Consulting Engagement Leader - Southwest
1850 N Central Ave #800 Phoenix, AZ 85004 US
- Effectively present consulting services and solution offerings to prospects and existing customers virtually and in person
- Lead customers through the full sales process while engaging others in the business unit to support as needed
- Target specific clients identified along with identifying specific clients target penetration strategy
- Follow through on quarterly financial goals – Building and advancing opportunities through the sales funnel, Customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Support quarterly strategy reviews with a data-driven approach to evaluating the market and effectiveness of current plans.
- Lead the positioning of service offerings, including collaborating with internal (and/or external) partners on development of strategic plan, target customers, and tailored offering collateral
- Lead the adaptation of standard value proposition, templates, and guides to support the effective communication of capabilities and delivery of projects.
- Regular review and iteration on service offerings message to align with customer needs and improve market penetration.
- Process Improvement by review of sales processes, proposal processes and identify areas to improve for existing offerings.
- Be a part of the culture to continuously improve in a systematic way.
- Understand the customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Leverage existing customer relationships inside the company to generate warm leads
- Position for and prepare responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and participate in on-going training
- Communicate solutions benefits effectively
- Maintain accurate sales funnel data and achieve strategic targets
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Manage and interpret customer requirements and properly set customer expectations
- Partner with internal teams to provide technology support in larger work engagements
- Champion the value of technology innovation for customer with internal teams
- Partner with broad sales team to position in new accounts and grow existing accounts
- Drive account discover/planning activities for technology solutions in assigned accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Information Technology or related field. Applicable years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Minimum 7 years related experience (3 or more years identifying and implementing solutions for broad technology systems is preferred).
- Previous roles that engaged with external customers in a consulting capacity
- Working with clients to deploy/integrate/adopt operational technology platforms
- Preparing solutions focused on service definition and growth
- Developing solutions that lead to results with business impact
- Developing customer relationships and winning work
- Advancing organization goals and growth
- Demonstrated Skills include:
- Combination of technical skills and business acumen applied to solve complex customer challenges
- Consulting experience and ability to manage Technology Implementation projects within IT and OT space of Utility Clients.
- Knowledge of Electric Utility Industry as it relates to technology services and implementation in Transmission Planning, Distribution Operations, managing capital projects, grid management systems, data management services and geospatial services.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT architecture and the ability to implement them across many tools & platforms
- Strong leadership, project management, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking and prioritization of resources to provide the most value to customers.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and make timely decisions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work and communicate with technical and non-technical customers.
- Work collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive to keep skills aligned with industry advancements
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Business aptitude and negotiation skills
- Ability to teach technical concepts and a passion for continuous learning
- Contracts and commercial acumen to achieve strong financial results
- Travel: 25%