Technical Consultant IT - IT Applications
3 Limited Parkway Columbus, OH 43230 US
Individual contributor responsible for installation, configuration, engineering and management of complex, vendor application environment. Technical expertise in languages, operating systems, databases, development tools, networking, and/or software packages, etc.
- Experience on Accruent (Real Estate and leasing) tool is preferable.
- Knowledge on Azure and cloud environments.
- Acts independently under general direction
- Collaboriate with global team on end user tickets and batch job failures
- Bachelor's degree in IS or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years systems experience and/or relevant technical certification
- Quick learner and passion for technology
- Experience with IT or Application On-Call Support
- On-Call Responsibilites Evenings and Weekends (9AM-9PM EST)
- Good communications skills
- Driven problem solver
- Works well in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Background on retail, real estate technology a plus
- Technical experience in:
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- General Windows server knowledge
- Ability to work with the users
- General IIS knowledge
- Java (for our custom utility)