Technical Administrator, Learning Management Systems
San Francisco, CA 94103 US
Pay: Up to $58 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Interactive is looking for an Technical Administrator, Learning Management Systems to join our well known technology client in a 12-month contract role.
- Be a technical partner to our cross-functional business leaders.
- Lead administration of software applications in order to support various business functions in launching their learning and support programs.
- Combine application data sources to build dashboards that can power insights for our business leaders.
- Support administration and project goals for other software tools.
- 5+ years experience working with Learning Management Systems (ex. Docebo, Intellum, Workday Learning).
- Experience using SCORM files and authoring applications (ex. Articulate Rise).
- Experience in editing pages using HTML and CSS
- Experience in building learning programs (ex. E-learning, instructor-led training, assessments).
- 3+ years of experience working with data visualization applications (ex. Tableau).
- Experience with building, testing, and debugging advanced SQL queries.
- Experience using and integrating with Data Warehouse applications (ex. Snowflake).
- Bachelors degree or higher