Talent Acquisition Manager
450 Brookline Ave. Boston, MA 02215 US
The Talent Acquisition Manager provides guidance and management to the Talent Acquisition team. Demonstrates and promotes team excellence to build candidate pipelines, provide a high level of service to our staff and manager, and meet recruitment goals. This role serves as a systems administrator for the ATS system (iCIMS), and subject matter expert for other TA related systems. The TA Manager will work closely with the TA Director on various Talent Acquisition strategic initiatives, analytics, and reports, and work cross functionally with other HR teams. In addition, the TA Manager will manage VP searches in addition to any HR positions.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of full cycle recruitment experience required.
- 3+ years of management experience required.
- Manage VP searches across the institute, including recruiting and onboarding for all Human Resources staff.
- Guide the day-to-day operations of Talent Acquisition.
- Provide day-to-day guidance to TA Team Leads and Recruiters and assist with complex and sensitive hiring scenarios.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the TA Coordinator.
- Support the planning and execution of high-volume recruitment strategies and initiatives.
- Monitor TA activity to ensure the Talent Acquisition Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- In collaboration with the TA Team Leads, mentor and train TA Recruiters, TA Coordinator, and the Sourcing Specialist.
- Support and foster strong business relationships between recruitment and other HR staff and DFCI clients.
- In conjunction with HRIS and TA Director, provide iCIMS administrator support, which will include new user set up, reporting, analytics, system trouble shooting, product support, and training of new users.
- In partnership with the TA Director and DFCI Security, provide backup coverage for the CORI/Background/Education check pre-adverse action process.
- Work with Recruiters and Purchasing to manage the staffing agency contract tracking and process.
- Partner with the Director and Recruitment Marketing Manager on strategic recruitment marketing efforts.
- May serve as the lead on various TA and HR projects.
- Educate and provide training to hiring managers and others on the hiring process.
- Provide support to the TA Director with any compliance initiatives.
- Conduct analysis of recruitment activity.
- Make recommendations for process and operational improvements.
- Maintain updated documentation of process changes.
- Attend meetings and provide coverage in the absence of the TA Director.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong ATS knowledge and reporting skills
- Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Demonstrated management and performance management experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience providing consultation to hiring managers on recruitment strategies and candidate selection
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong time management and project management skills
- Works independently and accurately
- Able to take direction and execute with minimal guidance
- Knowledge of recruitment trends
- Experience developing and executing recruitment strategies
- Good knowledge of state and federal employment/labor laws and practices
- High computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, ATS systems)
Directly supervises 3 TA Team Leads and 1 TA Coordinator. Indirectly supervises 14 staff members, including Recruiters and Sourcing Specialists.