300 Value Way Marlborough, MA 01752 US
Location: Hybrid in Marlborough, MA
Pay Rate: Up to $25/hr DOE
The Store Planner develops Fixture plans and Architectural Criteria Drawings for new stores, relocations, expansions, remodels, and special projects for all US Brands. Store Planner will make design decisions in order to create plans for each project based on site-specific requirements and budget guidelines, ensuring that standards are met.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Gather and analyze project data to design site-specific plans
• Make design and layout decisions for each project, relying on experience and judgment.
• Recommend solutions for efficient overall store layout, including all support areas and department adjacencies.
• Collaborate with Store Planning Management, Design Department, Store Operations, and Merchandise Planning and Analysis
• Create architectural drawings that meet standards and construction specifications, balancing design, and operational needs.
• Interface with Architects and Construction Department to interpret local building codes, adhere to store opening timelines, budget, and lease requirements.
• Trouble-shoot site-specific challenges that arise during planning, drawing, and the construction phase of assigned projects.
• Proactively partner with both internal and external teams to communicate changes and resolve project scheduling conflicts.
• For design build projects, interpret and analyze data to facilitate design development decisions with Internal Team
• Develop site-specific plans and architectural drawings that adhere to Construction budget and store opening schedule.
Who We Are Looking For:
• Must have working knowledge of REVIT and ACAD Retail store and fixture layout.
• 2 years of related planning experience, preferably in retail design, store planning, interior design, or architecture
• Basic understanding of retail store operations, building architecture
• Knowledge of construction procedures, and related codes