Sr. Payroll Specialist
6220 America Center Drive, Suite 100 San Jose, CA 95002 US
3 Month Contract – Possible to extend/convert
Hybrid: San Jose, CA
Pay Range: $48 -50
Multi-state payroll, high volume (2000 ee’s)
ADP Workforce Now
Professional Experience and background
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required
- 10+ years of experience processing end-to-end payroll and equity transactions
- Strong knowledge of ADP Workforce Now payroll software platform as well as federal and state regulations
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and be able to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, G-Suite
- Prepare and process end-to-end multi-state payrolls for over 2000 employees
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all payroll remittances and reporting
- Ensures compliance of payroll SOX controls and maintains current knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations
- Provide timely response to inquiries from HR, accounting, managers, employees, government, and other third-party agencies utilizing knowledge and interpretation of policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Manage time and attendance workflow to ensure all time sheets, time off requests, and other payroll data is received timely and are accurate, complete and in compliance with state and federal payroll standards.
- Handle day-today payroll activities and resolve payroll related discrepancies.